Xenon is a very popular Kodi Build and has been recently updated. It can be installed through the Chef Wizard and has a Kodi 18 Leia version. This Build will work on Windows, Android, Mac, iOS, and Fire TV devices.
It has sections for Movies, TV shows, library, Sports, TV guide, Kids Zone, Streams, Music, Documentary, Reality TV, Androids, favorites and Explore.
It has also all the latest and greatest Kodi Add-ons including StarTec AIO, 13Clowns Video, MC 1080P, Nymeria, Nole Cinema, Monster Mucnch, Scrubs2, Yoda, Exodus Redux, Fox Sports Go, The Magic Dragon, Tubi TV, Seren and more.
Using a VPN with Kodi is always recommended for privacy and security. Try IPVanish which is Kodi friendly, has no logs, and unlimited bandwidth.
Whyingo.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. Whyingo.org does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is owned or is in the public domain.
Steps to Install Xenon Kodi Build Leia 18
- From home screen go to Settings
- Click File Manager
- Click Add Source
- Click None
- Enter the following address: http://diggzrepo.ddns.net/
- Name it diggz
- The boxes should match the picture below
- Go back to Home screen and click add-ons
- Click the add-on browser from the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will open click diggz
- Click install_wizard
- click repository.diggz-4.0.zip
- Wait for the top right to popup The Diggz Repository Installed
- Click Install from Repository
- Click Diggz Repository
- Click Program Add-ons
- Click The Chef Leia Wizard
- Click Install
- Wait for the top right to popup The Chef Wizard Installed
- It will pop up a information message click Dismiss
- Click Continue
- Click Build Menu
- Click Diggz Xenon
- Click Fresh Install or Standard Install (Fresh Install is usually bests)
- Click Continue
- It will download and install
- After it installs restart Kodi and it should come up. Be sure to give it time to build menus and update add-ons.
How to change the Skin back to Default Estuary
If this Build does not work for you here is how to change the Skin back to default Estuary and remove it.
- From Home Screen go to XenonX18
- Click Interface Settings
- Click Skin
- Click Estuary
- Click Yes