With the steps below you will learn how to Reset Network Settings Samsung Galaxy S20/S20 Plus.
Resetting network connections can help at times when problems arise when connection to a source.
This included mobile data networks, internet, Bluetooth and more.
There is also a video at the bottom of the post with the steps if needed.
How To Reset Network Settings Samsung Galaxy S20 or S20 Plus
- Swipe down at the top right and then click on Settings.
- After you click on Settings Icon and click on General Management.
- From General Management click where it says Reset.
- After you click on reset option click on Reset Network Settings.
- This will reset all network settings, including those for WIFI, Mobile Data, and Bluetooth. Click Reset Settings.