With the steps below you will learn two ways to Factory Reset your Samsung Galaxy Tab E device.
When a factory reset is done all information will be deleted leaving the device the same as when it was purchased.
This is often done when selling or giving a device away.
Below are the steps how To Factory Reset Galaxy Tab E Tablet. There is also a video at the bottom of the post with the steps if needed.
Method #1 How To Factory Reset or Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Tab E
- Power off the Samsung Galaxy Tablet.
- Hold the Buttons Volume Up and Power at the same time for 2-3 seconds and let go once a menu screen comes up called Android recovery.
- Scroll down and select Wipe data /Factory reset.
- Click yes to Factory reset.
- After the data has been deleted select reset the phone and the unit will restart with all data wiped.
Method #2 How To Factory Reset or Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Tab E
- From your Home Screen Settings App.
- From Settings click on the General Management Option.
- Then on your right hand side it will give you option to reset.
- After you click reset it will give you some different options again reset settings, reset network settings and factory data reset and click where it says factory data reset
- A warning will come up scroll down and click Reset
- Once you click reset all your data or personal information will be deleted make sure your data has been backed up then click where it says Delete All