Temple is new Kodi Build 19 for Matrix from Ezzermacs Wizard Repository.
It has sections for Movies ,TY shows, Add-ons, Apps and more, Movies sections included New releases, one click sections, Old & New, Popular, 4K Boxsets, old movies and more.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy, security, and being anonymous. If you need a good low cost VPN to use with Kodi Try IPVanish it having multiple high speed servers with no throttling or logs.
Whyingo.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. Whyingo.org does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is owned or is in the public domain.
How to Install Temple Kodi 19.1 Build Matrix
- From home screen go to Settings
- Click File Manager
- Click Add Source
- Click None
- Enter the following address: http://ezzer-mac.com/repo/
- Name it ezzermac
- The boxes should match the picture below
- Go back to Home screen and click Add-ons
- Click the add-on browser from the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- Click Yes on the popup warning and be sure unknown sources is turned on
- A box will open click ezzermac
- Click repository.EzzermacsWizard.zip
- Wait for the top right to popup Ezzermacs Wizard Repository Installed
- Click install from repository
- Click Ezzermacs Wizard Repository
- Click program add-ons
- Click Ezzermacs Wizard 19
- Click install
- It will pop up additional addons will be installed and then click OK.
- Wait for the top right to popup Ezzermacs wizard 19 Installed
- Click Continue
- Click Build Menu
- Click Temple 19
- Click to Install
- Click Yes to Install
- It will download and install
- Click Fresh Install or Standard Install (Fresh Install is usually bests)
- Click OK to force close Kodi
- After it installs restart Kodi and it should come up. Be sure to give it time to build menus and update add-ons.