Shark is a new Kodi Build from Shark Repository. It uses Aura Mod skin settings and it has 219 MB.
It has section for movies, tv shows, trakt, add-ons, settings and power.
Using a VPN with Kodi is always recommended for privacy and security. Try IPVanish which is Kodi friendly, has no logs, and unlimited bandwidth.
Whyingo.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. Whyingo.org does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is owned or is in the public domain.
Steps to Install Knight Rider Kodi 18 Build
- From home screen go to Settings
- Click File Manager
- Click Add Source
- Click None
- Enter the following address: https://shark5588.github.io/
- Name it shark
- The boxes should match the picture below
- Go back to Home screen and click add-ons
- Click the add-on browser from the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will open click shark
- Click repository.sharkrepo-1.2.8.zip
- Wait for the top right to popup Shark Repository Installed
- Click Install from Repository
- Click Shark Wizard
- Click Install
- It will pop up a message additional addons will be installed click OK
- Wait for the top right to popup Shark Wizard installed>
- Click to Continue
- Click Build Menu
- Click Shark
- Click Fresh Install or Standard Install (Fresh Install is usually bests)
- It will download and install
- Click OK to force close Kodi
- After it installs restart Kodi and it should come up. Be sure to give it time to build menus and update add-ons.
Click Shark Repository
Click Program Add-ons