Doomzday Aspire is great Kodi 19 Matrix Build located in the Doomzday Wizard.
It has sections for Movies, TV Shows, Sports, Live TV, Music and more.
It comes with all the current top Kodi add-ons including The Oath, Fen, Revolution, Free, Sports HD and more.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy and security. If you need a good low cost VPN to use with Kodi Try IPVanish it has high speed servers with no throttling or logs.
Whyingo.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. Whyingo.org does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is owned or is in the public domain.
How to Install Doomzday Aspire Kodi 19 Matrix Build
- From home screen go to Settings
- Click File Manager
- Click Add Source
- Click None
- Enter the following address: https://doomzdayteam.github.io/doomzday/
- Name it doomzday
- The boxes should match the picture below
- Go back to Home screen and click Add-ons
- Click the add-on browser from the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- Click Yes on the popup warning
- A box will open click doomzday
- Click repository.doomzday-1.0.7.zip
- Wait for the top right to popup Doomzday Wizard Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click Doomzday Repo
- Click Program add-ons
- Click Doomzday 19 Wizard
- Click Install
- Click OK
- Click Continue
- Click Build Menu
- It will pop up a information message click Dismiss
- Click Doomzday Aspire 19
- Click Install
- Click Yes, Install
- It will Download
- Click Fresh Install
- Click Ok to Force Close
- After it installs restart Kodi and it should come up. Be sure to give it time to build menus and update add-ons.