Dominus is a new updated Kodi build that can be installed through Ezzermacs Wizard. It has small size of 149 MB and it uses CDTV Dominus Leia Skin settings.
It has sections for Movies, TV Shows, Kid Zone, Sports, Music, Tools, TV Pro and System. In Movies and TV shows section included High Definition, Boxsets, 4K UHD Movies, 3D Movies, Animations, Documentaries, Network, Returning shows and more.
Using a VPN with Kodi is always recommended for privacy and security. Try IPVanish which is Kodi friendly, has no logs, and unlimited bandwidth.
Whyingo.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. Whyingo.org does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is owned or is in the public domain.
Steps to Install Dominus Kodi 18 Leia Build
- From home screen go to Settings
- Click File Manager
- Click Add Source
- Click None
- Enter the following address: http://ezzer-mac.com/repo/
- Name it ezzermac
- The boxes should match the picture below
- Go back to Home screen and click add-ons
- Click the add-on browser from the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will open click ezzermac
- Click repository.ezzermacswizard.zip
- Wait for the top right to popup Ezzermac Wizard Repository Installed
- Click Install from Repository
- Click Ezzermac Wizard Repository
- Click Program Add-ons
- Click Ezzermac Wizard
- Click Install
- Wait for the top right to popup Ezzermac Wizard Installed
- It will pop up a information message click Dismiss
- Click Here
- Click Builds
- Click Dominus
- Click Fresh Install or Standard Install (Fresh Install is usually bests)
- Click Yes to Install
- It will download and install
- Click OK to Force close Kodi
- After it installs restart Kodi and it should come up. Be sure to give it time to build menus and update add-ons.