In this tutorial you will learn how you can enable or disable Hearing aid compatibility on Galaxy S20 / S20 Plus
How To Enable or Disable Hearing Aid Compatibility Samsung Galaxy S20 or S20 Plus
- Swipe down at the at the top right and then click on Settings
- Scroll down on to Accessibility and click it.
- From Accessibility option click on Hearing enhancements.
- From Hearing enhancements option click on Hearing Aid Support.
- Click on Hearing Aid Support to turn on the Hearing aid compatibility setup