With the steps below you will learn how to use Edge Lighting for you Samsung Galaxy Note 9.
This feature also works with the S9, S9+, Note 8, S8, S8+ and even S7 edge.
A video is at the bottom of the post for a visual walk-through if needed.
How to use Edge Lighting for Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- Swipe down from the top of the screen and click the Settings Icon.
- Click on the Display Icon.
- Scroll down click where it says Edge Screen.
- Make sure the Edge lighting is switch turn on.
- To customize click the Edge lighting.
- Select when you would like Edge lighting to be displayed for example click always.
- To change or adjust the style of Edge lighting click on it.
- Click the Effect.
- Click the effect you want to choose.
- To change the color of the effect, click the color and select any color you want to use.
- After you selected the color of the effect you want to choose from click from the top left of the screen where it says Apply.
- The edge of the screen will light up when a notification arrives.