This tutorial shows you how to turn magnification on or off with the Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus.
This makes text easier to read on-demand magnifying the screen.
Once this option is turned on the screen is taped three times to enable it.
There is also a Magnifier Window option that is similar and in the same location.
The Magnifier Window option uses a box that can be moved with test amplified bigger.
Using a VPN is always recommended for privacy and security. Try IPVanish which is Kodi friendly, has no logs, and unlimited bandwidth.
How To Turn Magnification On or Off Samsung Galaxy S9
- From the top pull down and go to Settings
- From Settings scroll down until you find Accessibility option.
- From accessibility option click the where it says Vision
- Once you are in vision option scroll down until you find the Magnification.
- After it is enabled you can select triple tap the screen to magnify.
- For those completely want it turn off the magnifier off, it is the same way you we’re go into settings scroll down to find the accessibility and select the magnification option turn off.