If you dont like the notification sound your Galaxy S9 makes it can be changed to many other built-in sounds.
This tutorial shows you how to change the notification sound on Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus.
Below re the steps to change the sound along with screenshots and a videos at the bottom of the page of needed.
Using a VPN is always recommended for privacy and security. Try IPVanish which is Kodi friendly, has no logs, and unlimited bandwidth.
How To Change Message Notification Sound Samsung Galaxy S9
- From the top pull down and go to Settings
- From Settings scroll down select option Sounds and Vibration
- Scroll down where you can see the notification sounds and select this option
- From here on the notification sounds there is list of of Samsung Galaxy S9 Android Phone that you can choose from that is best for you
- Once you found the best sounds that you like go back to to notification sound and it will shows on your S9 Screen has been changed.