Setting up a Smart TV with a Galaxy S10, S10E or S10+ is quick and easy to do.
All Smart TV manufactures will have a different placement in the menu system usually from the source or input section.
The Galaxy S10 has what is called Smart View to screen mirror to other devices such as Smart TVs.
It is buried a bit in the menu system but is quick and easy to find once the location is known.
How to Screen Mirror to a Smart TV with a Galaxy S10, S10E, S10+
- Using the remote control find the Input or the Source button.
- Find and Select Screen Mirroring.
- From the Galaxy S10 slide down the top of the screen.
- Slide down again on the small horizontal line below the Bluetooth Icon.
- Slide the screen to the left.
- Select Smart View
- Find and select your TV from the list.
- The TV will popup with a warning, Click Allow.
- The Galaxy S10 should now be mirroring on the Smart TV.
- To get a full screen turn the smartphone sideways into landscape mode.
Using a Galaxy S10 for Screen Mirroring is easy to do with the smartphones built in Smart View option.
Is is located from the top of the screen and a swipe to the left.
Each smart TV will need the screen mirroring option turned on which will vary from TV-to-TV where it is located.