Taking a screenshot with a Galaxy S10, S10e, or S10 Plus is easy to do.
There are three way to take a screenshot including using Bixby, doing a hand slide and using the buttons.
3 Ways to take a Screenshot Galaxy S10, S10e, S10 Plus
- Ask the Bixby Assistant.
- Slide hand from edge of screen to other edge.
- Press Power Button and Volume Down Button at the same time.
The button method is by far the most used method but any method will work.
Whichever method is used all the screenshots will be saved to the Gallery.
How To Get a Screenshot with a Galaxy S10, S10e, S10 Plus
- Press the Volume and Power Button at the same time.
- The screen will flash quickly saving the screenshot to the picture Gallery.
- There is more editing options at the bottom of the phone after a screenshot is taken.