This tutorial shows how to turn off Talk-Back assistance or Voice Assistant on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.
How To Disable / Turn OFF Talk-Back on a Samsung Galaxy Note 10
- From your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 swipe down from the top and go to Settings.
- From settings scroll down to Accessibility and click it.
- From accessibility select the Screen Reader option.
- After you click the screen reader option click where it says Voice Assistant Disable and turn it off
- Double click the voice assistant and it will ask you permission to stop it, click OK and it will be turn off