With the steps below you will learn how to connect and screen mirror wirelessly the Samsung Galaxy S20, S20 Plus and the S20 Ultra.
This can be dome with any compatible device such as a Samsung Smart TV.
A video is at the bottom of the post for a visual walk-through if needed.
How to Screen Mirror to a Smart TV with a Galaxy S20
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to bring up options.
- Look for Smart View and click on it.
- Once it detects your TV, click on it. You will then be prompted if you want to screen mirror the display of your phone.
- Click Start Now. Your phone will try to connect to your TV and it may take a few seconds to complete.
- If you are watching a movie or video you can change the aspect ratio to fit the screen of your TV. You can also control the volume from the TV directly from your phone.