With the steps below you will learn how to connect and screen mirror to a Smart TV with the Samsung Galaxy S20, S20 Plus and the S20 Ultra.
This can be dome with any compatible device such as a Samsung Smart TV.
A video is at the bottom of the post for a visual walk-through if needed.
How to Screen Mirror to a Smart TV with a Galaxy S20
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to bring up options.
- Look for Smart View and click on it.
- Once it detects your TV, click on it. You will then be prompted to screen mirror the display from your phone.
- Click Start Now. Your phone will try to connect to your TV and it may take a few seconds to complete.
- If you are watching a movie or video you can change the aspect ratio to fit the screen of your TV. You can also control the volume from the TV directly from your phone.