Factory resetting the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 will erase all old data including phone numbers and text messages.
This is often done before selling the phone but can also be done for any reason that needs the phone set back to the same as when purchased.
With the steps below you will learn how Factory Reset also called a Hard Reset on Samsung Galaxy Note 20 .
There is also a video at the bottom of the post with the steps if needed.
Method #1 How to Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy Note 20
- Hold the Buttons Volume Up and Power at the same time for 2-3 seconds and let go once a menu screen comes up factory data reset.
- Then use Volume keys to select wipe data/factory reset and confirm with the Power button.
- After the data has been deleted select reset the phone and the unit will restart with all data wiped.
Method #2 How to Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy Note 20
- From your Home screen go to Settings option
- Scroll all the way down to the very bottom of the screen click where it says reset. .
- After you click on reset options and then click on Factory data reset
- A warning will come up scroll down and click Reset Phone
- Once you click reset all your data or personal information will be deleted make sure your data has been backed up.