Turning on the hidden Developer Options with a Galaxy S10 or Galaxy S10 Plus is quick an easy to do.
To turn on Developer Options, the Build number inside the phones settings need to be taped 7 times.
Once enable it will be visible below About Phone in settings with many features to enable or disabled.
Settings include Bug Report, Desktop Backup Password, Stay Awake, Enable Bluetooth HCI snoop log, Running services, Picture Color Mode, Web-view Implementation, Auto Update System, Demo Mode and more.
Below is a step-by-step to enable developer options with a video at the bottom of the page if needed.
How To Enable Hidden Developer Options Galaxy S10
- Go to Settings (Gear Icon)
- Scroll down and select About Phone
- Click Software Information
- Tap on Build Number 7 Times
- A message will display Developer Mod Has Been Turned On
- Go back to the main settings page and below About Phone will be Developer Options.