This tutorial shows how to factory reset a Samsung Galaxy S9 and delete everything from the S9/S9+ and set it back to the original settings.
Factory resting is usually done when selling a phone or when there strange errors.
If you need your data it is strongly recommend backing up all your information and save it.
Using a VPN is always recommended for privacy and security. Try IPVanish which is Kodi friendly, has no logs, and unlimited bandwidth.
How To Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+
- From the top pull down and go to Settings.
- Scroll down until you find where it says Looking for something else and select this option
- It will give you an option to reset from your Samsung S9 device.
- Once you select reset, scroll down and select where it says factory data reset.
- Once you select this option it will display the warning, All your data on your phone will be removed any kind of google accounts, Music, Apps, Pictures, Contact Messaging and it will be cleared everything, reset back to factory settings.
- It is highly recommend to save your information or backing up, once you done you can select the option Reset.
- It will ask you one more time to validate your password.
- Once you validate your password go ahead select Delete All.
- After you select delete all, he phone will be shutting down removing all the information.
- The Android Phone Samsung S9 will power up start off , it should take you to the start up wizard or start up page that you will receive a brand new Android device and it take a few seconds to upload and process, once you have done it wiil says on the screen Hello and signing google account or password.