In this tutorial you will learn how you can change Touch and Hold Delay Time on Galaxy S20 or S20 Plus.
This will change the default touch of the phone and customize it to your preference.
Option include Short (0.5-Seconds), Medium (1-Second), Long (1.5-Seconds, and Customize.
How To Change Touch and Hold Delay Time Samsung Galaxy S20 or S20 Plus
- Swipe down at the top right and then click on Settings
- Scroll down on to Accessibility and click it.
- From Accessibility option click on Interaction and Dexterity.
- After you click on interaction and dexterity and click on Touch and Hold Display option.
- After you click the option Touch and Hold Display you can choose short, medium, long and custom.