In this tutorial you will learn how you can enable or disable color Lens on Galaxy S20, S20 Plus, and S20 Ultra.
The Galaxy S20 can change the color of the screen to almost any color along with opacity.
How to Enable/Disable Color Lens Samsung Galaxy S20 or S20 Plus
- Swipe down at the at the top and then click on Settings.
- Scroll down on to Accessibility and click it.
- From Accessibility option click on Visibility enhancements.
- From Visibility enhancements option click on Color Lens.
- After you click on color lens switch to turn off and you can also change the capacity 20 to maximum 20 and down the list you can choose different color for your lens.