In this tutorial you will learn how you can use the camera to detect an object’s color with a Galaxy S20 or S20 Plus.
The smartphone will examine an object and say which color it is.
There is many uses for this from being color blind to finding out what a vague color may be.
How To Use the Camera to Detect an Object’s Color Samsung Galaxy S20 or S20 Plus
- Swipe down at the top right and then click on Settings
- Scroll down on to Accessibility and click it.
- From Accessibility option click on Advance Settings.
- After you click on interaction and dexterity and click on Bixby Vision for Accessibility option.
- After you click on Bixby Vision Accessibility make sure this feature is switched on. Once switched on the color detector will become active.