In this tutorial you will learn how you can set a longer tap duration time on Samsung Galaxy S20 or S20 Plus.
A longer tap duration time can help anyone who has problems with taping quickly.
When the smartphone is set to a longer time and customized for adjustment it can be very beneficial for some users.
How To Set a Longer Tap Duration Time Samsung Galaxy S20 or S20 Plus
- Swipe down at the top right and then click on Settings
- Scroll down on to Accessibility and click it.
- From Accessibility option click on Interaction and Dexterity.
- After you click on interaction and dexterity and click on Tap duration option.
- After you click on tap duration option you have to switch on by default and they set 0.1 seconds increments.