This tutorial shows you how to turn the camera timer on and off on the Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus.
The Galaxy S9 camera can be set on a timer for 2, 5, and 10 seconds.
Setting the timer is an easy task by selecting the option from the camera settings.
Below are the steps along with screenshots to set the timer on your Galaxy S9 or S9 Plus smartphone.
How To Turn Camera Timer On and Off Samsung Galaxy S9 / S9+
- From your Samsung Galaxy S9 phone screen go to the Camera App and click it.
- Once you in the camera app you will see a settings icon on the far left click it.
- Scroll down until you find where it says Timer and select the option.
- From the Timer settings it will give you option to choose from 2, 5, and 10 seconds.
- After you select this option it takes 3 shots or take 3 pictures in a row after the timer reaches zero. Only the auto pro and selfie camera mode support this function.
- Go back to main screen and select the Camera App and select the start picture button and it will start a 5 second countdown.
- Once the timer is set go to the camera app and it will give a count down to each picture taken.