If you just revived a Fitbit Sense, it is quick and easy to setup.
The Fitbit Sense is an advanced smartwatch that helps you to organize your health with tools for heart health, stress management, skin temperature trends, and more.
The Sense is an excellent exercise and health tracking tool, very comfortable with lots of features and up to a 6 day battery life.
How To Set Up Fitbit Sense (Step-by-Step)
- Download the Fitbit app from the Google Play Store. If you don’t have an account, tap Join Fitbit.
- Log In to the App
- Click Add Device.
- Choose the Fitbit Tracker that you are setting up.
- Click Start Setup.
- Connect the charger to your Fitbit Sense.
- Enter the four-digit code found on your Fitbit’s display.
- Click Next.
- Select your WiFi network from the list.
- Enter your WiFi password.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to finish the setup.
The Fitbit Sense is a great smartwatch with many health tracking tools and other features.
The setup is easy to do with a Wizard, which will guide you through the first start.
Be sure to have your WiFi username and password easy to log in with the watch.