This tutorial shows you how to restore the default theme on a Samsung Galaxy S10.
Often a theme is changed and does not work for the user. When this happens it is quick and easy to restore the default theme.
If this has happened to you below are the steps to change it back the the original theme that came with the phone when new.
How To Restore Default Theme Samsung Galaxy S10
- From your Samsung Galaxy S10 go to Settings and click it.
- From settings click where it says Wallpaper and Theme.
- Select Theme Option.
- From the top of your screen pull down the menu.
- After you select the menu select the default theme.
- It will pop up with the message Some apps may close and unsaved data may be lost. Click where it says Apply.
- The phone will now be on the default theme.