In this tutorial we will show you how you can reset the home screen layout back to factory default on a Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9+.
After using the Galaxy S9 or S9 plus it can become filled up with many apps scattered across the home screen.
An easy way to quickly get rid of them and clean up the layout back to the original screen is to set the home screen to factory default.
Setting a Home Screen to Factory Default is the screen the phone comes with when new.
How To Reset Home Screen Layout to Factory Default on Samsung Galaxy S9
- From your Samsung Galaxy S9 swipe down and tap the Settings icon Apps
- From settings click the Apps option
- Click the Apps option then make sure All Apps is selected
- From Menu Keys settings click where it says Show Systems Apps
- After you click the shows systems apps option scroll down all the way to Samsung sections until you find Samsung Experience Home.
- From find Samsung Experience Home click Storage option
- From Storage click where it says Clear Data
- It will pop up a message that all applications will be deleted permanently included all files, settings, accounts, etc. Click Delete