With the steps below you will learn how to enable the mobile hotspot on Samsung Galaxy A10.
A SSID will be available along with a password to connect to the Galaxy A10.
The SSID and password will be shown to be given to the user connecting to your phone.
Below are the steps to set up a mobile hot-spot. There is also a video at the bottom of the post with the steps if needed.
How to Enable Mobile Hotspot on a Samsung Galaxy A10
- From your Home Screen click on Settings.
- Then click on Connections options.
- After connections option then click on Mobile Hotspot Tethering.
- To use this option you must turn off your WIFI then click OK.
- After you turn off WIFi click again on Mobile Hotspot.
- To connect on your mobile hotspot select the SSID and enter the password.
Turn on the Mobile Hotspot.