With the steps below you will learn how to enable or disable OEM Unlocking on Galaxy S20 or S20 Plus.
There is also a video at the bottom of the post with the steps.
How to Enable/Disable OEM Unlocking Samsung Galaxy S20 or S20 Plus
- Swipe down at the top right and then click on Settings
- After you click on Settings Icon and click on Developer options
- From developer options and click on OEM Unlocking switch to turn it on.
- After you switch on OEM Unlocking, you have to verify your password and then click next.
- It will ask you to allow OEM unlocking click on Turn On
- Restart your phone to use device protection features.