In this tutorial we will show you how to lock and unlock your screen orientation on your Android Note 8 so you can rotate your screen to the horizontal position.
This will turn the screen rotation on and off on a Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Android smartphone.
Using a VPN is always recommended for privacy and security. Try IPVanish which is Kodi friendly, has no logs, and unlimited bandwidth.
How To Rotate the Screen on a Samsung Note 8 Android Smartphone
- From your Android Phone Samsung Note 8, slide down from the top black part not the actual screen.
- Slide down the features where you can see the WI-FI Volume, Bluetooth, screen rotation,airplane mode and flashlight.
- Select where it says Portrait on the screen and it should unlock it.
- To check the screen auto rotation on/off, open your Google browser turn your android phone both sideways.
- Turning it both ways will show if screen rotation is on or off on a Samsung Galaxy Note 8.