In this tutorial you will learn how you can increase or decrease the font size for a Galaxy S20 or S20 Plus.
Increasing the font size can be handy in many scenarios were the text is hard to read.
How To Increase or Decrease Font Size Galaxy S20 or S20 Plus
- Swipe down at the at the top right and then click on Settings
- Scroll down on to Accessibility and click it.
- From Accessibility option click on Visibility enhancements.
- From Visibility enhancements option click on Font size and style.
- After you click on font size and style option you can change the font size by simply dragging the bar all the way to the left to make the text smaller. If you drag to the right it will make the text go larger, so it depends what size is suitable to you.