Changing the Default Home Screen on a Galaxy S9 or S9+ is easy to do.
The steps below will show you how to change default Home screen in Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9+.
Using a VPN with Kodi is always recommended for privacy and security. Try IPVanish which is Kodi friendly, has no logs, and unlimited bandwidth.
How To Change Default Home Screen Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9+
- From your Samsung Galaxy S9 go to Settings and click it.
- In Settings click where it says Apps.
- Click from the top right App settings icon.
- Click where it says Default Apps.
- From Default Apps click the Home Screen option.
- Select which Home screen you want to use.
- After you select the Samsung Experience Home it will launch to default Home Screen.