If you have an Android Smartphone and need to disable the Absolute Bluetooth Volume it is easy to do in a few steps.
The Absolute Bluetooth Volume on/off toggle is located in the Developer Options which needs to be turned on.
Turning on Developer Options is also quick and easy by taping on the Build Number 7 times.
The build number is located in Settings–> About phone–> Software information–> Build number.
Full step-by-step instructions are below along with screenshots.
What is Android Absolute Bluetooth Volume?
Absolute Volume separates Bluetooth device volume and the system media volume.
This allows you to max out the Bluetooth volume to a device such as a TV or headphones.
The media volume will be separate and able to be increased making it much louder.
How To Android Disable Absolute Bluetooth Volume
- Go to Settings (Gear Icon)
- Scroll down and select About Phone
- Click Software Information
- Tap on Build Number 7 Times
- A message will display Developer Mod Has Been Turned On
- Go back to the main menu settings page and below About Phone will be Developer Options.
- Select Developer Options
- Find the option Disable Absolute Volume and Toggle it Off