Underwater Life is a new Kodi Build from Ezzermacs Wizard Repository. This build has size of 167 MB and it uses Sea Life skin interface settings.
Sections included TV Shows, Movies, Live TV, Kids, Cartoons, Discover, Featured, Sports, Search, favourites and System.
Using a VPN with Kodi is always recommended for privacy and security. Try IPVanish which is Kodi friendly, has no logs, and unlimited bandwidth.
Whyingo.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. Whyingo.org does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is owned or is in the public domain.
Steps to Install Underwater Life Kodi 18 Build Leia
- From home screen go to Settings
- Click File Manager
- Click Add Source
- Click None
- Enter the following address: http://ezzer-mac.com/repo/
- Name it ezzermacs
- The boxes should match the picture below
- Go back to Home screen and click add-ons
- Click the add-on browser from the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will open click ezzermac
- Click repository.EzzerMacsWizard.zip
- Wait for the top right to popup EzzerMacs Wizard Repository Installed
- Click Install from Repository
- Click EzzerMacs Wizard Repository
- Click Program Add-ons
- Click EzzerMacs Wizard
- Click Install
- Wait for the top right to popup EzzerMacs Wizard Installed
- It will pop up a information message click Dismiss
- Click Continue
- Click Build Menu
- Click Underwater Life
- Click Fresh Install or Standard Install (Fresh Install is usually bests)
- Click Continue
- It will download and install
- Click Force Close
- After it installs restart Kodi and it should come up. Be sure to give it time to build menus and update add-ons.
How to change the Skin back to Default Estuary
If this Build does not work for you here is how to change the Skin back to default Estuary and remove it.
- From home screen go to System
- Click Interface Settings
- Click Skin
- Click Estuary
- Click Yes