With the steps below you will learn how to Activate Flashlight SOS Samsung on a Galaxy S20 or S20 Plus.
When turned on pressing the lock button 3 times will automatically send out a message saying “SOS” along with a link that will show your location coordinates.
There is also a video at the bottom of the post with the steps if needed.
How to Activate Flashlight SOS Samsung Galaxy S20 or S20 Plus
- Swipe down at the top right and then click on Settings.
- After you click on Settings Icon and click on Display option.
- From display option then go down to Edge Screen and switch it on.
- Make sure Edge Panels option is switch on.
- After you verify the edge panel is switch on click it and then find tools.
- Go back to home screen open edge panels find the tools and then click on flashlight.