This tutorial shows you how to turn the battery percentage remaining icon On or Off on the Samsung Galaxy S9.
Using a VPN with Kodi is always recommended for privacy and security. Try IPVanish which is Kodi friendly, has no logs, and unlimited bandwidth.
How To Turn Battery Percentage On/Off Galaxy S9
- From your Samsung Galaxy S9 phone screen go to Settings and click it.
- From Settings click where it says Display Option
- Once you are in Display Option scroll down until you find where it says Status Bar click it
- It shows battery percentage is at deselect this option.
- After you turn of off the battery percentage the battery screen still will still be there but the percentage remaining is gone