In this tutorial you will learn how you can take a screenshot with a one tap technique with a Galaxy S20 or S20 Plus.
Using Assistant Menu screenshots can be taken and manged from the screen.
How to Take a Screenshot Galaxy S20 or S20 Plus
- Swipe down at the at the top right and then click on Settings
- Scroll down on to Accessibility and click it.
- From Accessibility option click on Interaction and Dexterity.
- After you click on interaction and dexterity and click on assistant menu, make you sure the Assistant Menu is On.
- After you switch on assistant menu go back to home screen and click the assistant menu and click on screenshot
You will now be able to take and mange screenshots using Assistant Menu.