In this tutorial you will learn how you can remove Samsung account on Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+, and S10e.
If a Samsung account is removed from the phone all the services such as Samsung Cloud, Find My Mobile, Samsung Pay and Pass will be removed also.
Removing an account is usually done before selling or giving the smartphone away.
How to Remove Samsung Account Galaxy S10
- From the top pull down and go to Settings.
- In Settings click where it says Account and Backup.
- Click where it says Accounts
- Scroll down and click the Samsung Account
- From Samsung account click on a new key on the right and then click Remove Account option.
- Make sure you back up save or sync your data once you remove your account you will loose it. From the bottom of the screen click where it say remove.
- After you select remove option it will require you to verify your password and then click OK