Xanax is a new Kodi Build for Leia which is similar to Durex from Xanax Wizard. This build uses Xanax 18 skin settings and it has size of 296 MB.
It has sections for Movies, TV shows, Family, Sportz TV, Music, APK, MISC, Family and it comes with great working add-ons including Luxray Video, Mercury, Venom, Loki, Nole Cinema and more.
Using a VPN with Kodi is always recommended for privacy and security. Try IPVanish which is Kodi friendly, has no logs, and unlimited bandwidth.
Whyingo.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. Whyingo.org does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is owned or is in the public domain.
Steps to Install Xanax Build on Kodi 18 Leia
- From home screen go to Settings
- Click File Manager
- Click Add Source
- Click None
- Enter the following address: http://xanaxrepo.com/repo/
- Name it xanax
- The boxes should match the picture below
- Go back to Home screen and click add-ons
- Click the add-on browser from the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will open click xanax
- Click xanax-repo.zip
- Wait for the top right to popup Xanax Repository Installed
- Click Install from Repository
- Click Xanax Repository
- Click Program Add-ons
- Click Xanax Wizard
- Click Install
- Wait for the top right to popup Xanax Wizard Installed
- Click Continue
- Select Build Menu
- Click Xanax
- Click Fresh Install or Standard Install (Fresh Install is usually bests)
- Click Continue
- It will download and install
- Click OK to Force Close Kodi
- After it installs restart Kodi and it should come up. Be sure to give it time to build menus and update add-ons.
How to change the Skin back to Default Estuary
If this Build does not work for you here is how to change the Skin back to default Estuary and remove it.
- From home screen go to System
- Click Interface Settings
- Click Skin
- Click Estuary
- Click Yes