Destiny of Vision is a new Kodi Add-on from One Nation Repository.
It has sections for Movies, TV shows, Kids, Live Trakt, Last Played, Tools and Search.
Using a VPN with Kodi is always recommended for privacy and security. Try IPVanish which is Kodi friendly, has no logs, and unlimited bandwidth.
Whyingo.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. Whyingo.org does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is owned or is in the public domain.
Steps to Install Vision of Destiny Kodi 18 Leia Add-on
- From home screen go to Settings
- Click File Manager
- Click Add Source
- Click None
- Enter the following address: http://onenation.info/Repo/
- Name it one nation
- The boxes should match the picture below
- Go back to Home screen and click add-ons
- Click the add-on browser from the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will open click one nation
- Click repository.onenation-1.0.5.zip
- Wait for the top right to popup One Nation Repository Installed
- Click Install from Repository
- Click One Nation Repository
- Click Video Add-ons
- Click Vision of Destiny
- Click Install
- It will pop up the additional dependencies click where it says OK
- Wait for the top right to popup Vision of Destiny add-on installed
- After it install it will be located on Home Screen Add-ons-> Video Add-ons