Titan is a great Kodi Build from The Crew Wizard.
This build has sections for 1 Clicks, Kids, Sports,Movies,IPTV, Stand up Comedy and Fitness.
Using a VPN with Kodi is always recommended for privacy and security. Try IPVanish which is Kodi friendly, has no logs, and unlimited bandwidth.
Whyingo.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. Whyingo.org does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is owned or is in the public domain.
Steps to Install Titan Bingie Kodi Build Leia
- From home screen go to Settings
- Click File Manager
- Click Add Source
- Click None
- Enter the following address: http://team-crew.github.io/
- Name it crew
- The boxes should match the picture below
- Go back to Home screen and click add-ons
- Click the add-on browser from the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will open click crew
- Click repository.thecrew-0.3.1.zip
- Wait for the top right to popup The Crew Repository Installed
- Click Install from Repository
- Click The Crew Repository
- Click Program Add-ons
- Click The Crew Wizard
- Click Install
- Click Dismiss on the popup
- Click Continue
- Click Build Menu for Builds or click ignore and go to Program Add-ons were it will be located.
- Select or click on the Titan Bingle
- Click Fresh Install or Standard Install (Fresh Install is usually bests)
- Click continue to install
- It will download and install
- After it installs restart Kodi and it should come up. Be sure to give it time to build menus and update add-ons.