A video is at the bottom at the bottom of the page for a walk-through if needed.
The Oath is a Kodi Add-on from the host505 repository.
It has an Exodus interface and is compatible with the new Kodi 19 Matrix as well as Kodi 18 Leia.
Like Exodus it plays movies and TV shows in a well laid out format.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy, security, and being anonymous. If you need a good low cost VPN to use with Kodi Try IPVanish it having multiple high speed servers with no throttling or logs.
Whyingo.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. Whyingo.org does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is owned or is in the public domain.
Steps to Install The Oath Kodi Add-on
- From home screen go to Settings
- Click File Manager
- Click Add Source
- Click None
- Enter the following address: https://host505.github.io/
- Name it host505 and click OK
- Go back to Home screen and click add-ons
- Click the add-on browser from the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will open click host505
- Click repository.host505-2.4.zip
- Click Install from Repository
- Click Host505 repo
- Click Video Add-ons
- Click The Oath
- Click Install