The Crew Wizard has a lot of Kodi tools including maintenance Builds, Cleaning Tools, Importing, Saving Data and more.
Using a VPN with Kodi is always recommended for privacy and security. Try IPVanish which is Kodi friendly, has no logs, and unlimited bandwidth.
Whyingo.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. Whyingo.org does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is owned or is in the public domain.
Steps to Install The Crew Wizard Kodi 18 Leia Add-on
- From home screen go to Settings
- Click File Manager
- Click Add Source
- Click None
- Enter the following address: http://team-crew.github.io/
- Name it crew
- The boxes should match the picture below
- Go back to Home screen and click add-ons
- Click the add-on browser from the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will open click crew
- Click repository.thecrew-0.3.1.zip
- Wait for the top right to popup The Crew Repository Installed
- Click Install from Repository
- Click The Crew Repository
- Click Program Add-ons
- Click The Crew Wizard
- Click Install
- Click Dismiss on the popup
- Click Continue
- Click Build Menu for Builds or click ignore and go to Program Add-ons were it will be lcoated.