Supernova is a brand new Kodi Build from Racoon City Wizard. It uses Aeon Nox Skin Settings and it has size of 203 MB.
This build has sections for Movies, TV shows, Sports, Live TV, Debrid, 4K, All In One, Kid Zone, Favourites, Music and most of best working Kodi add-ons are available and up to date and ready to use.
Using a VPN with Kodi is always recommended for privacy and security. Try IPVanish which is Kodi friendly, has no logs, and unlimited bandwidth.
Whyingo.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. Whyingo.org does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is owned or is in the public domain.
Steps to Install Supernova Kodi 18 Build Leia
- From home screen go to Settings
- Click File Manager
- Click Add Source
- Click None
- Enter the following address: http://racooncity.gq/repo/
- Name it racoon
- The boxes should match the picture below
- Go back to Home screen and click add-ons
- Click the add-on browser from the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will open click racoon
- Click repository.umbrella-1.3.zip
- Wait for the top right to popup Umbrella Corporation Repository Installed
- Click Install from Repository
- Click Umbrella Corporation Repository
- Click Program Add-ons
- Click Racoon City Wizard
- Click Install
- Wait for the top right to popup Racoon City Wizard Repository Installed
- Click Continue
- Click Here
- Select Supernova
- Click Fresh Install or Standard Install (Fresh Install is usually bests)
- Click Yes to Install
- It will download and install
- Click OK to Force close Kodi
- After it installs restart Kodi and it should come up. Be sure to give it time to build menus and update add-ons.
How to change the Skin back to Default Estuary
If this Build does not work for you here is how to change the Skin back to default Estuary and remove it.
- From home screen go to System
- Click Interface Settings
- Click Skin
- Click Estuary
- Click Yes