A video is at the bottom at the bottom of the page for a walk-through if needed.
Revolution is a Kodi video add-on located on Dejavu Repository.
It has categories for Movies, TV shows, My TV shows, MY Movies, New Movies, New Episodes, Channels, Tools, and Search.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy, security, and being anonymous. If you need a good low cost VPN to use with Kodi Try IPVanish it having multiple high speed servers with no throttling or logs.
Whyingo.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. Whyingo.org does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is owned or is in the public domain.
How To Install Revolution Kodi 19 Matrix Add-on
- From home screen go to Settings
- Click File Manager
- Click Add Source
- Click None
- Enter the following address: https://dejavurepo.github.io/
- Name it dejavu
- The boxes should match the picture below
- Go back to Home screen and click Add-ons
- Click the add-on browser from the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will open click dejavu
- Click repository.dejavu-1.0.5.zip
- Click Install from Repository
- Click Dejavu Repository
- Click Video Add-ons
- Click Revolution
- Click Install
- It will pop up the additional dependencies click where it says OK
- Wait for the top right to popup Revolution add-on installed
- After it installs it will be located on Home Screen Add-ons->Video Add-on