Red Light District is a new Kodi Build from Grindhouse Wizard. This build has sections for TV, Movies, Favourites, Media, System and Exit. Movies sections included Kid Zone, Collections, Networks, Boxsets, Documentaries, 24/7 and Search.
Using a VPN with Kodi is always recommended for privacy and security. Try IPVanish which is Kodi friendly, has no logs, and unlimited bandwidth.
Whyingo.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. Whyingo.org does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is owned or is in the public domain.
Steps to Install Red Light District Kodi 18 Build Leia
- From home screen go to Settings
- Click File Manager
- Click Add Source
- Click None
- Enter the following address: http://grindhousekodi.tk/repo/
- Name it grindhouse
- The boxes should match the picture below
- Go back to Home screen and click add-ons
- Click the add-on browser from the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will open click grindhouse
- Click repository.grindhousekodi-1.6.zip
- Wait for the top right to popup Grindhouse Repository Installed
- Click Install from Repository
- Click Grindhouse Repository
- Click Program Add-ons
- Click Grindhouse Wizard
- Click Install
- Wait for the top right to popup Grindhouse Wizard Installed
- Click Continue
- Click Here
- Click Builds
- Click Red Light District
- Click Fresh Install or Standard Install (Fresh Install is usually bests)
- Click Yes to Install
- It will download and install
- Click OK to Force close Kodi
- After it installs restart Kodi and it should come up. Be sure to give it time to build menus and update add-ons.