Plutonium is a New Kodi Build for Leia 18.1 and can be installed through Ezzermacs Wizard Repository. This build is light weight and easy to use. It uses Aeon Nox skin and it has size of 147 MB.
It has sections for Movies, TV shows, Live TV, Documentary, Music, Videos, Sports and it comes with many top working Kodi add-ons including Yoda, Medusa, DeathStar, Ghost, Loki, 7/9 and more.
Using a VPN with Kodi is always recommended for privacy and security. Try IPVanish which is Kodi friendly, has no logs, and unlimited bandwidth.
Whyingo.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. Whyingo.org does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is owned or is in the public domain.
Steps to Install Plutonium Kodi Build 18.1 Leia
- From home screen go to Settings
- Click File Manager
- Click Add Source
- Click None
- Enter the following address: http://ezzer-mac.com/repo/
- Name it ezzermacs
- The boxes should match the picture below
- Go back to Home screen and click add-ons
- Click the add-on browser from the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will open click ezzermacs
- Click repository.Ezzermacs.wizard.zip
- Wait for the top right to popup Ezzermacs Wizard Repository Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click Program Add-ons
- Click Ezzermacs Wizard
- Click Install
- Wait for the top right to popup Ezzermacs Wizard Installed
- It will pop up a information message click Dismiss
- Click Continue
- Click force close
- Click Build Menu
- Click Ezzermacs Plutonium Build Kodi 18 (v2.1.)
- Click Fresh Install or Standard Install (Fresh Install is usually bests)
- Click Continue
- It will download and install
- Click Force Close
- After it installs restart Kodi and it should come up. Be sure to give it time to build menus and update add-ons.
How to change the Skin back to Default Estuary
If this Build does not work for you here is how to change the Skin back to default Estuary and remove it.
- From home screen go to System
- Click Interface Settings
- Click Skin
- Click Estuary
- Click Yes