Phoenix Rising is a newe Kodi 18 Build for Leia from UK1 Wizard.
Sections included Movies, TV Shows, Kids, One Click, Music, My library, Sports, Extras, Favorites and System.
Using a VPN with Kodi is always recommended for privacy and security. Try IPVanish which is Kodi friendly, has no logs, and unlimited bandwidth.
Whyingo.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. Whyingo.org does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is owned or is in the public domain.
Steps to Install Phoenix Rising Kodi 18 Build Leia
- From home screen go to Settings
- Click File Manager
- Click Add Source
- Click None
- Enter the following address:
- Name it
- The boxes should match the picture below
- Go back to Home screen and click add-ons
- Click the add-on browser from the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will open click uk1
- Click repository.uk-1.0.5.zip
- Wait for the top right to popup uk1 Repository Installed
- Click Install from Repository
- Click Uk1 Repository
- Click Program Add-ons
- Click Uk1 Wizard
- Click Install
- Wait for the top right to popup Uk1 Wizard Installed
- It will pop up a information message click Dismiss
- Click Continue
- Click Here
- Click Build Menu
- Click Phoenix Rising
- Click Fresh Install or Standard Install (Fresh Install is usually bests)
- Click Yes to Install
- It will download and install
- Click OK to force Close kodi
- After it installs restart Kodi and it should come up. Be sure to give it time to build menus and update add-ons.
How to change the Skin back to Default Estuary
If this Build does not work for you here is how to change the Skin back to default Estuary and remove it.
- From home screen go to System
- Click Interface Settings
- Click Skin
- Click Estuary
- Click Yes