Phoenix is new Kodi 19 build for Matrix from Phoenix Wizard Repository.
It has sections for TV shows, Favorites, Sports, Movies and included top Kodi add-ons Rogue, The Crew, Chains, Free, Hal 9000, Torque Lite, Q Sports, 4K, The Loop and more.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy and security. If you need a good low cost VPN to use with Kodi Try IPVanish it has high speed servers with no throttling or logs.
Whyingo.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. Whyingo.org does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is owned or is in the public domain.
How to Install Phoenix Kodi 19 Matrix Build
- From home screen go to Settings
- Click File Manager
- Click Add Source
- Click None
- Enter the following address: https://www.phoenixkodi.com/repo
- Name it phoenix
- The boxes should match the picture below
- Go back to Home screen and click add-ons
- Click the add-on browser from the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- Click Yes on the popup warning and be sure unknown sources is turned on
- A box will open click phoenix
- Click repository.phoenix-1.1.zip
- Click install from repository
- Wait for the top right to popup Phoenix Repository Installed
- Click program add-ons
- Click Phoenix Wizard
- Click Install
- It will pop up additional addons will be installed and then click OK.
- Wait for the top right to popup Phoenix wizard 19 Installed
- Click Continue
- Click Build Menu
- Click Phoenix
- Click Yes to Install
- Click Install
- It will download
- Click Fresh to Install
- Click OK to Force Close Kodi
- After it installs restart Kodi and it should come up. Be sure to give it time to build menus and update add-ons.