No Limits Magic Build is available to install for those who want to test it with Kodi 18 Leia. It uses Aeon Nox Skin settings and has a size of 267 MB.
It is built to run on any Kodi device including Amazon Fire TV, Fire Stick, Nvidia Shield TV, and Windows PCs.
It has great content with all of the top popular Kodi Add-ons included. It also has sections for Collections, Her Place, Network, Live TV, Sports and Music.
Kodi 18 development is farther along with different hardware platforms which will effect how well it installs, loads, and runs.
Basically it will currently react differently depending on the hardware being uses such as Android, PC, Fire Sticks and so on.
Using a VPN with Kodi is always recommended for privacy and security. Try IPVanish which is Kodi friendly, has no logs, and unlimited bandwidth.
Whyingo.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. Whyingo.org does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is owned or is in the public domain.
Steps to Install No Limits Magic Kodi 18 Leia Build
- From home screen go to Settings
- Click File Manager
- Click Add Source
- Click None
- Name it no limits
- The boxes should match the picture below
- Go back to Home screen and click add-ons
- Click the add-on browser from the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- Click plugin.video.nolimitswizard18.zip
- Wait for the top right to popup No Limits Wizard 18 Installed
- Click Continue
- Click Build Menu
- Select the Build and server here No Magic No-XXX section has been picked (There is multiple servers if one does not work)
- Click Fresh Install or Standard Install (Fresh Install is usually bests)
- Click Continue
- It will download and Install
- Click Force Close
- After it installs restart Kodi and it should come up. Be sure to give it time to build menus and update add-ons.
Step 5) Enter the following address: https://www.nolimitswiz.appboxes.co/
Step 11) A box will open click no limits
How to change the Skin back to Default Estuary
If this Build does not work for you here is how to change the Skin back to default Estuary and remove it.