Nitronx is a brand new Kodi Build for Leia 18 from Nitron Wizard that runs great for firestick, Android TV Box, Windows PC and other Kodi devices. It uses Xonfluence skin settings and it has size of 198 MB.
This build has sections for Movies, Music, TV shows, Real Debrid,Sports, Nitronix Settings, All in One and Streams.
Using a VPN with Kodi is always recommended for privacy and security. Try IPVanish which is Kodi friendly, has no logs, and unlimited bandwidth.
Whyingo.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. Whyingo.org does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is owned or is in the public domain.
Steps to Install Nitronx Kodi Build 18 Leia
- From home screen go to Settings
- Click File Manager
- Click Add Source
- Click None
- Enter the following address: http://nitronwizard.co.uk/wizard/
- Name it nitron
- The boxes should match the picture below
- Go back to Home screen and click add-ons
- Click the add-on browser from the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will open click nitron
- Click plugin.program.Nitron.zip
- Wait for the top right to popup Nitron Wizard Installed
- It will pop up a information message click Dismiss
- Click Continue
- Click Build Menu
- Click Nitronx
- Click Fresh Install or Standard Install (Fresh Install is usually bests)
- Click Continue
- It will download and Install
- After it installs restart Kodi and it should come up. Be sure to give it time to build menus and update add-ons.
How to change the Skin back to Default Estuary
If this Build does not work for you here is how to change the Skin back to default Estuary and remove it.
- From home screen go to System
- Click Interface Settings
- Click Skin
- Click Estuary
- Click Yes